OBOD GLOBAL offers technical engineering and construction services in the following areas of the oil, gas, and allied industry within the Nigerian business market:
- Onshore, land and swamp areas
OBOD GLOBAL has staffs, which are professionals in their fields of operations, with hands-on experience in
various areas of specialization. Our main activities and aims in these areas are: -
- Project management on contracts.
- Quality and safety (HSE), throughout all stages of a project and in all operations of the company.
- EIA studies, safety case studies, HAZOP, risk assessment studies.
- Community development, in projects, by employing host community labour force and give sub-contract to host community contractors.
- Engineering and design, from conceptual design to detail design and as built exercises. Engineering documentation for vessels, etc.
- Complete electrical power infrastructure support services
- Procurement and supplies, within a project, as standalone activity, and for internal use
- Electrical system design, procurement and construction / maintenance services
- Mechanical/process, piping systems, pre- fabrication and new constructions, laying of pipe & flow lines, barrel modifications, facilities upgrade and revamps.
- Civil/structural, including dredging, piling, civil structures and buildings, construction of jetties, foundation for process facilities.
- Electrical & instrumentation, equipment installation for power generation and distribution, high and low tension installations, earthling, field and control panel installation, control/safety/SCADA system installation, configuration, testing and precommissioning, fire & gas and telecom installation.
- Post project services, such as technical training, preventive or corrective maintenance, and additional studies.
- Licensed custom agents for inward and outward clearance/ documentation for vessels that load crude oil offshore.