We are a licensed Nigerian company whose scope of work comprises of:
- Terminal Agent or Representative for major International Oil and gas companies which is the IOC and Government Officials in crude-Oil lifting operation with respect to the terminals. Its job scope can be divided into three stages.
(1) Pre- loading Activities
(2) Inward & outward clearance
(3) Post-loading documentation.
LOCAL CUSTOMS CLEARANCE:
Obod global undertake Clearing and Forwarding Service- we do not rely on third parties, staff clears all cargo. We handle clearance of all cargo via Air or Sea - FCL, LCL, Break-bulk and Vehicles.
CUSTOMS BROKERAGE SERVICES
- Arranging processing of all Import documents, namely; Form M, Insurance Certificate, Pre-Arrival Assessment Report ( PAR) etc.
- Collection of documents from the Airlines, Airline agent or ships agent and payments of necessary handling charges and documentation fees on behalf of the company.
- Preparation of Customs Bill of Entry, payment schedule and other related documents.
- Payment of Customs Duty and related charges to the Government designated Bank based on the Pre- Arrival Assessment Report ( PAR )
- Processing of Customs Bill of Entry, etc through the Nigeria Customs Services Processing Unit. CPC
- Positioning of shipment for Physical Examination and release by the Nigerian Customs Services.
- Processing of documents through Ship Agents or Airlines Agents and obtaining Authorization to load cargos after payment of handling, rental and storage charges.
- Arranging to load shipments on truck or transfer to bonded areas, whichever is applicable.
- Delivery of shipment to Companys premises, Warehouse or any other designated delivery point.
- Arrangement for offloading shipment at any point of delivery.
- Providing the Company with all documentation confirming payment of Customs Duty, where applicable and release of shipment by Government Authorized Agencies along with copies of delivery waybill.
- Liaising with all Government agencies and keeping the Company advised on all current regulations regarding Imports into and Exports out of Nigeria to ensure compliance.
- In the event of Cargo received discrepancies or short landed, applying and obtaining all relevant documentation for processing a claim through the insurance Company.
- In the event of any refunds becoming due to the company, to make the necessary application and follow-up to a fruitful conclusion